Real Fasting for Navratri

*_Real Fasting for Navratri_*

Real fasting for purification of soul is:

1st Day - I will leave all my *Anger*

2nd Day -  I will stop *Judging* People.

3rd Day - I will leave all my  *Grudges*.

4th Day - I will *forgive myself & everyone*

5th Day -  I will *Accept myself &  every one AS they are*

6th Day -  I will *love myself & everyone unconditionally*

7th Day - I will *leave* all my feelings of *Jealousy & Guilt*

8th Day - I will *leave*
all my *Fears*

9th Day - I will *offer* *Gratitude* for all the things I have and all which I will get.

10 - There is *abundance* in the universe for all and I will always tap the same and  create what I want through unconditional love, sadhna, nishkam seva, faith, swamaans

   *Happy Nav Ratri*🙏🏼🙏🏼😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Five Monkeys Experiment: What It Really Teaches Us About Organizational Culture

भारत में ब्राह्मण समुदायों की वंशावली, गोत्र और क्षेत्रीय परंपराएँ

शोभा सिंह और शादीलाल