March 22, 2016

Sri Sri advise - How to comeout from Comfort Zone

Ques: In my personal I have stayed in my comfort zone for the past 10 years. I am too afraid and lazy to take risks. I would like get over it but there is a part of me that prefers to stay weak. Please advise.

‪#‎SriSri‬: No point in advising. No use. You have seen the situation, you can take whatever step you want to. You want to remain in comfort zone, do it. You want to take a step forward, do it. In either case, I am with you. If I give you an advice, and you cannot do it, then feel even more guilty, more problem, more sorry. I’m not going to get into this trap! What you cannot do, you don’t need to do it. What you can do, you want to do, you do it. And if you cannot do it and someone says you have to do it, then it becomes a huge problem for you, unnecessarily. Already you have this and then on top of it you’ll feel, ‘Oh, Gurudev wanted me to do this, I didn’t do it’. Why do you have to put yourself into that big a problem! I would like to play safe! I tell you, just relax. Things are happening and if you are lazy, you know it, you want to get out of it, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the postings of mine in this whole forum can be the same with anyone in the world of the internet. Am just doing a favor for our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. I am trying to give all interesting informations about Finance, Culture, Herbals, Ayurveda, phycology, Sales, Marketing, Communication, Mythology, Quotations, etc. Plz mail me your requirement - amit.knp@rediffmail.com

BRAND Archetypes through lens -Indian-Brands

There has been so much already written about brand archetypes and this is certainly not one more of those articles. In fact, this is rather ...