April 21, 2016

Question & Answer with Guru Ji

Ques: In my personal I have stayed in my comfort zone for the past 10 years. I am too afraid and lazy to take risks. I would like get over it but there is a part of me that prefers to stay weak. Please advise.
#SriSri: No point in advising. No use. You have seen the situation, you can take whatever step you want to. You want to remain in comfort zone, do it. You want to take a step forward, do it. In either case, I am with you. If I give you an advice, and you cannot do it, then feel even more guilty, more problem, more sorry. I’m not going to get into this trap! What you cannot do, you don’t need to do it. What you can do, you want to do, you do it. And if you cannot do it and someone says you have to do it, then it becomes a huge problem for you, unnecessarily. Already you have this and then on top of it you’ll feel, ‘Oh, Gurudev wanted me to do this, I didn’t do it’. Why do you have to put yourself into that big a problem! I would like to play safe! I tell you, just relax. Things are happening and if you are lazy, you know it, you want to get out of it, just do it.

Ques: Please tell us the significance of being a Brahmachari.
#SriSri: Then you can do more. You have more energy, you can do more for the world. You can get more power, more freedom.

Ques: Are you more enlightened than what you were when you started the Art of Living?
#SriSri: Unfortunately not! I am the same, I have not changed. Incorrigible! I don’t think there is any scope in the future also! But now I know how to deal with people better, in that sense, yes. I never knew how to say no before. But now I have learnt how to say no. How to be a little more strict.

Ques: If everything is a play of consciousness, then what is the role that I have to play in this existence, what is the purpose?
#SriSri: What is the purpose of a stone? What is the purpose of water? What is the purpose of moon? What is the purpose of Sun? That is your purpose too. Relax! You just be like anyone of it. Moon does not think, what is my purpose, why do I go around the Earth. The Earth does not think, why do I go around the Sun, what is the purpose, creating all the seasons. You be like that. Then you are wise.

Ques: With today’s news of terrorist attack in Brussels, I am starting to feel that Europe is becoming an unsafe place. What can we do as teachers?
#SriSri: We have to de-radicalize the world. Today the only way appears to be is the spiritual knowledge in schools and colleges and madarasas. We need to de-radicalize our youth. Why would someone do suicide bombing? Because they have a temptation to get into heaven. These people think, the world is made by Allah, it belongs to Allah and these people, infidels, have no right to exist on the planet. So I will obey the command of Allah, I will obey Allah. He says, finish these infidels. If I do this, I will go to heaven, I will be happy and I will be rewarded. And this erroneous concept has got into the mind of these terrorists. If you see their eyes, from their angle, they are so justified in what they are doing. God created this planet and people who do not listen to His words have no right to exist on this planet. This is their loyalty. It’s like the loyal soldier or servant of a house saying, if you don’t listen to the Master of the house, you don’t have any right to be in the house. Like a security guard of a place, if you say this person violates the law, then he or she should be thrown out. And that is what these people think, I suppose. Why would someone blow themselves up and kill others? They must be thinking that this is giving them some merits. And it is pleasing the master, our God. Unless you set this thing right, you can’t help these people. In Brussels airport, 17 people were killed by suicide bomber. Let’s spread meditation and yoga. People who do yoga and meditation, whatever religion they follow, they will not become a terrorist, I tell you. It is impossible for a kind and happy, peaceful person to harm someone. Don’t you think so? This is what we need to do. Keep teaching meditation, meditation, meditation. Ok, you call your God, God or Allah or Ishwar or whatever you want to call, but remember that you are peace. This is what we all must teach. And they should know a little bit about all the traditions and religions of the world. Then they don’t think that only this book belongs to God. There was a scholar, a professor who was here last week, he said something very interesting to Me. He said, Prophet Mohammed said, ‘I am not from Hind, but Hind is in my heart’. And he also said, ‘I get this cool and sweet breeze from the East.’ I think what he meant by Hind is in my heart, is that the principles of Hind, like Ahimsa, non-violence, truth, spiritual values, because India was known for spirituality for centuries. For millennia. Even Hassan and Ali, they also said something very beautiful, they said that the first of wisdom was written in India, referring to the Vedas. And one them came to Pakistan. This spiritual knowledge we must reach out to people. One was the puritarian, ‘Oh because I belong to this religion, I don’t want to take anything else from any other religion.’ This is what one barrier that was created by some of the fundamentalists, don’t take anything from other religion. And second thing is, there was no effort from the spiritual leaders in India to reach out to them. There are two ways, these were very puritarian, on both sides. On one side they were no ready to welcome a new tradition on the other side people were not ready to share from their side. They said, you do your thing, I don’t want to share anything, I am happy with what I have. So people kept it to themselves. In fact they were too rigid. In Kashmir, the story goes that one man was forcefully converted and then he came to Benares and begged all pundits, ‘Please let me come back to knowledge, let me follow this knowledge, tradition, everything.’ They all refused, they said there is no way you can come back. He went back with such rage, he converted everybody in the valley on the point of a sword. History says all these things. So people were not ready to share on one side. That was a very big blunder that they did. And the society is so divided in caste system. So from this past, we learnt a lesson and we need to move ahead and de-radicalize people, this is what we need to do. And the only way is giving them an experience of peace, an experience of spiritual dimension.

Ques: How do we de-radicalize them?
#SriSri: There are many ways. Our experience in many places is that when we put them through kriya and meditations, something opens up in them. You know about the Al Qaeda man who was caught in Mumbai? It was all over the newspapers in the last decade. This man who came from Australia, with an agenda to bomb Westminister Abbey in London and bomb the London Tower and he was in jail. Our teacher went and taught him the Happiness Program, the Sudarshan Kriya. After that he gave an interview, ‘I thought I will go to heaven when I kill people, now I see heaven is right here!’ And his statement was, ‘I was completely under a different spell, now I feel the world is open in front of me.’ He was in all the newspapers, his interview was printed.

Ques: What can we do about the ISIS?
#SriSri: With the ISIS group I tried, I told them I want to have a dialogue. But they sent me a picture with a beheaded body. And they said this is the state in which we can have a dialogue, if you are ready you can come. If they said that thing then there is no question, they are not open to dialogue. But if someone puts them in jail, then we will take care of them! Then we will have the dialogue. We have taught many people in the forests in Kashmir Valley. Sanjay Bihari is here, he has done quite a bit of work the terrorists. He has gone and taught many radicals. Many have changed. Mawaheb has done a lot of work in Iraq and recently Tareekh went there, went to Egypt Sudan. He taught 3000 people in Iraq, all youth, even in a mosque. And they all had a great experience. This is what we should continue to do. When they get a taste of heaven here, through the doors of this beautiful knowledge, they wont go towards a radical mindset, suicide bombing. Let’s see what we can do. We keep doing what we can do, I think we are on right track. Yesterday I spoke to the Indian Ambassador in Syria there also some of our teacher in Lebanon are going there and teaching people in Syria. Manal is here from Egypt, she is also a great asset. She has to face a lot challenges, but still she went ahead and teaches. And even our Lebanese group, Dana from Lebanon, Chris Mata, I think our Middle East teachers have a lot more responsibility. Ajay and Kamal are working on all those these challenges. In Muscat the government has sponsored programs for youth, 120 youth over 3 programs, government sponsored where we teach them yoga, inner peace, meditation. We have a lot to do. Our teachers from Pakistan are doing a good job in Pakistan, Hussein and Naeem and all other teachers. Mexico also they taught youths there, thousands of youth who were in violence and drugs. When I was in Mexico, there were many members of Parliament who were there. Each of these members from Mexico wanted the program to be conducted in their constituency, the impact they saw in the places where they did our program for youth, was so good, so transformative! In Dominican Republic, 300 kids lives are transformed. Some of you should write some article about it, put them in our social media and newspapers. People should know about it. But one thing I want to tell you, these things happen on the outside. These concerns, don’t let it get into your heart, your mind. Keep your mind hollow and empty. Because like waves in the ocean, these sort of things keep happening in the world and we keep dealing with it. Don’t let it get into you otherwise you will become weaker.⁠⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the postings of mine in this whole forum can be the same with anyone in the world of the internet. Am just doing a favor for our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. I am trying to give all interesting informations about Finance, Culture, Herbals, Ayurveda, phycology, Sales, Marketing, Communication, Mythology, Quotations, etc. Plz mail me your requirement - amit.knp@rediffmail.com

BRAND Archetypes through lens -Indian-Brands

There has been so much already written about brand archetypes and this is certainly not one more of those articles. In fact, this is rather ...