November 01, 2022

BECOME MILLIONAIRE IN 30S with these 17 Choices

 I became a millionaire in my 30s. No side hustles. No inheritance. No lottery.

Here are 17 choices that got me there. 1: I chose a high-paying career field. 2: I switched companies regularly. 15 to 20% raise every time. Easy money.
3: No kids. 4: I ignored the haters. 5: I never paid a single dollar in credit card interest in my life. 6: I was one of the first ones in the office, every day (this works more than you think)

7: I never watched the news. The news is built around negativity. That's not what makes us rich. 8: Rather than hating millionaires, I learned from them. I took notes. Rich people are great teachers.

9: I ditched friends who only wanted to drink and party. 10: Exploited my 9 to 5. Got in early. Invested. Never complained. I got promotion after promotion. 11: Automated everything. Investing. Savings. Bill paying. Everything was on auto-pilot.

12: I didn't care if my neighbor bought a BMW. I refused to keep up with their debt. 13: I stopped the bar runs. Booze ain't cheap. Booze at bars is worse. 14: I prioritized well. Health > Family > Wealth. Without the first two, the third is meaningless.

15: I said "yes" to every opportunity, even if I didn't know how to do it. I figured it out along the way. 16: My wife and I had "money talks" every day. We'd walk the dogs after dinner and talk money.

17: Index funds. No day trading. No picking and choosing stocks. Index funds = Easy button to getting rich.

The world's best habits are those that make you money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the postings of mine in this whole forum can be the same with anyone in the world of the internet. Am just doing a favor for our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. I am trying to give all interesting informations about Finance, Culture, Herbals, Ayurveda, phycology, Sales, Marketing, Communication, Mythology, Quotations, etc. Plz mail me your requirement - amit.knp@rediffmail.com

BRAND Archetypes through lens -Indian-Brands

There has been so much already written about brand archetypes and this is certainly not one more of those articles. In fact, this is rather ...