November 23, 2021

What's the one thing all successful Business people have in common?

 Yes, they all work hard, they read books, etc.

 But here is one thing no one talks about...

Had I learned this earlier...

I wouldn't have failed at 4 businesses. I'd experience way less stress.

I'd make way more progress and save years of time.

The one thing that all successful people have in common is they all have a mentor.

No matter what industry, no matter their net worth. Every successful entrepreneur had a mentor. And still have mentors.

Why? Let me explain...

The reason is actually very simple.

It took me 4 years and 4 failed businesses to learn that I cant do this on my own. I was tired of constantly starting from scratch. I couldn't spend another few years seeing no results. I knew I needed to change something...

So I started looking for a mentor. 

I realized I need to find someone who already has the results I want and learn from them.

And a few weeks later...I came across a podcast from an entrepreneur who grew a company from 0 to 100M in a year. And he was also a man of Christian faith, just like me.

So immediately my next question was how can I meet this guy and learn from him...

i sent him over 43DMs on Instagram...

i tried everything to get in contact with him. And Finally after 2months, he responded to me.

He called me and we ended up having a 1-hour long conversation. And at the end, I asked him if he could mentor me... but at that time he just didn't have the time or any work for me. He did however introduce me to his best friend, also a very successful entrepreneur. 

I ended up working for his company and got mentored by him.

and that changed everything for me...

I really started to understand how successful businesses operate. The mentorship I received was the foundation for my next business venture. 2 years later, I took what i learned from that mentorship and scaled my business to 7 figures.


Regards

Richard Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the postings of mine in this whole forum can be the same with anyone in the world of the internet. Am just doing a favor for our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. I am trying to give all interesting informations about Finance, Culture, Herbals, Ayurveda, phycology, Sales, Marketing, Communication, Mythology, Quotations, etc. Plz mail me your requirement - amit.knp@rediffmail.com

BRAND Archetypes through lens -Indian-Brands

There has been so much already written about brand archetypes and this is certainly not one more of those articles. In fact, this is rather ...